Ever since getting pregnant, I have been getting daily emails from a variety of sources on infant development. Some of them are very relevant, others are completely irrelevant, some make me feel like a horrible parent & others make me feel like a superstar parent. I don't know what it is like to be a parent without the internet - often I wish I did, but in such a connected world, 'Dr. Google' is always going to be my best friend and worst enemy when it comes to raising my kids. Today's email was on using puppets to develop imagination and encourage pretend play. Since Gray & Will had recieved a few puppets as gifts for Christmas (thanks Amy & Evan), I pulled one out and used it for some entertainment over breakfast this morning. The boys were very responsive to "Milk the Mealtime Moose", so perhaps he may show up again sometime.
Here are the boys and "Milk the Mealtime Moose"


No comments:
Post a Comment